Sunday, January 11, 2009

FINALLY!

I have been so busy the last few months. Well, since the last time I posted really. Between taking a mini contract at school, weddings, engagements, family, and children's shoots, I have neglected my blog. Sorry:(

Below are some photos of little Emma Bean. She is growing up so fast! This May she will be 3 years old! It is so hard to believe. I can not imagine life without this awesome little girl. She truly is a blessing to Jason and me. She keeps us extremely busy. She loves to sing like her daddy and dance around like her mommy. Singing and dancing around the house is one of her favorite things to do. We are working on potty training her and I did not realize how difficult potty training is. She'll get the hang of it though:) Be on the look out for more photos of Bean!








No comments: