Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Baby is turning 2!!!!!

I can't believe my little Bean will be 2 in less than a month! It's crazy how time goes by! She is an incredible kid. She is her mommy's world and her daddy's girl. She loves Dora and Diego. Dressing up is so much! She likes to put mommy's shoes on and say "I'm a princess!" Indeed she is:) She loves to be outside and on her GiGi's patio. She is woking on sleeping in her big girl bed, but hasn't quite mastered it yet. Potty training is a great concept, but she wants nothing to do with it. While she loves her potty, she thinks it's a storage device for some of her smaller toys. I guess we will get to it when she's ready to get to it:)


We had some great sessions for her 2 year photos. I will be taking her to Lettuce Lake Park to finish them up next week. For now, enjoy and remember that "Turning 2 Rocks!"

A BIG thanks to Katie Snead with Sasea Boutique for making the BEAUTIFUL birthday girl outfit. To view more of Katie's work please go to http://www.saseaboutique.com/ she's AWESOME!















No comments: